Here is one of my favorite simple Summer recipes to help you feel and look fabulous. It’s an easy to make weight loss detox recipe that uses the cleansing herb Dandelion.
Dandelion is known as a detox herb and liver cleanser. But did you know that the Dandelion leaf is very rich in Vitamin A, which we can use for cancer prevention, a healthy heart, to improve your eye sight, and for glowing skin. You should also remember that Dandelion is a gentle diuretic so don’t forget to drink more water to stay hydrated, particularly when it is hot outside.
Easy Simple Weight Loss Detox with Dandelion, Pear and Goat Cheese
- 1 bunch organic dandelion greens, chopped
- 1 organic pear, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 pound fresh white goat cheese, crumbled into pieces
- 3- 4 tbsp Turmeric Dressing
Mix all ingredients, add Turmeric Dressing, top with goat cheese.
*Turmeric Dressing as an Easy Summer Recipe
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- season with Kelp and Cayenne Seasoning (from Health store or www.seaveg.com)
Mix all ingredients and enjoy with salads, fish, meat, etc.
© Irina Wardas, HHC
Women’s Holistic Health Coach and Nutrition CounselorNaturalCounselor.com