We all know that we should eat with the seasons to get more nutrients and feel better. But did you know that you can detox /cleanse your body with the seasons using seasonal weight loss detox fruits and vegetables?
I always remind my clients and listeners that everything we breathe, eat, drink, and even touch, contain toxins; in other words, we can acquire toxins from our environment by breathing them, by ingesting them, or through physical contact with them, and this is a bad news.
The good news is that we can detox with seasonal fruits and vegetables without waiting for spring. With fall detox you can not only boost your immunity, reduce stress, rebalance and rejuvenate your body, especially during Cold and Flu season but also avoid weight gain during the stressful Holiday season.
If you want to feel and look fabulous during the stress filled holiday season, try to incorporate more of these fruits and vegetables into your diet:
- * Apples to cleanse your digestion, liver and kidneys;
- * Pomegranates to detox your lymph;
- * Beans to detox digestive tract;
- * Broccoli, cabbage,sprouts to help detox the liver;
- * Garlic to eliminate toxic microorganisms;
- * Watercress to purify the blood;
- * Celery to flush your kidneys;
- * Onions and garlic to remove heavy metals and parasites;
- * Beets to purify the blood;
- * Grapefruit peel to help resolve mucus condition from the lungs;
- * Turnips to detoxify the body.
You can learn much more about simple detox with the seasons from my eBook “Detox -101 – Super Simple Detox”.
Let us be detox smart if we wish not avoid catching colds and to be happy and healthy during Cold and Flu and Holiday season, shall we?
Breathe, smile and be happy.
© Irina Wardas, HHC
Women’s Holistic Health Coach and Counselor