Are you ready to keep your body toxin free? Then you may want to start by by including more detox herbs and cleansing spices in your recipes.
For a super simple detox diet, incorporate the cleansing spices, such as Turmeric, Cumin, Coriander, Cayenne, Ginger, Fenugreek, and Clove. Here are some reasons why.
- Turmeric – contains the flavonoid curcumin, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It helps detoxify the liver, cleanse the blood.
- Cumin – contains oils that are effective in helping to detoxify the liver and aid digestion
- Coriander- contains oils that are effective in helping to detoxify the liver and aid digestion
- Oregano – liver and gallbladder cleanser
- Rosemary – colon cleanser, may help reduce levels of the carcinogenic heterocyclic amines
- Fennel – colon and liver cleanser
- Fenugreek – cleanses the stomach, bowels, kidneys and respiratory tract of excess mucus
- Clove – parasite cleanser
- Ginger- stimulates circulation, relieves congestion
- Cayenne – blood and tissue purifier
Are you ready to use these spices to make some super healthy simple detox recipes to help you detox your body and feel and look fabulous?
Dip / Dressing Detox Recipe
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp plain yogurt
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1/5 (or less) cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs almond butter
- kelp with sea salt to taste
Mix all ingredients thoroughly. You can use it as a dressing for salads, as a dip, with fish, meat, etc.
Curry Detox Recipe
- 2 tbs turmeric
- 2 tbs cumin
- 2 tbs coriander
- 1 tbs ginger powder
- 1 tbs pepper
- 2 tsp cardamom
- 2 tsp mace
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Mix well and place in airtight container.
P.S. find more easy detox tips and recipes in the e-Book “Detox – 101 – Super Simple Detox, The Ultimate Guide for Beginners.”
Breathe, smile and be happy.
©Irina Wardas, HHC
Women’s Holistic Health and Nutrition Coach