As a holistic health and nutrition coach, I try to women get healthier and happier by changing their lifestyle and food preferences. I love natural and whole foods, believe that they can cure many types of illnesses, and love to use natural foods in every possible way.
Below are some tips on fast and easy to make summer beauty remedies you can make from summer fruits and vegetables to nourish, rejuvenate and moisturize your skin.
Keep only in mind that some of the fruits and vegetables you have to buy organic in order to avoid toxic chemicals and pesticides. Always check the “dirty dozen list” and seasonal local produce list before going to the marketfor your homemade beauty remedy ingredients.
Summer Beauty Remedies Facial Ingredients:
- Summer squash
If you think of anything else you can use as facials, please add to this list and let me know.
Beauty Remedies Directions/ Options:
- Option One: Take one of the beauty remedy ingredients, mash it with a fork (if possible) and apply on your face and neck. Wash it off in 10 minutes.
- Option Two: Take one of the beauty remedy ingredients, slice it and rub one slice over your face and neck; Wash it off in 10 minutes.
- Option Three: Mash one of the beauty remedy ingredients to have 2 tbsp mashed puree, and add:
- 1 tbsp organic cold pressed olive oil or
- 1-2 tbsp kefir or plain yogurt or
- 1 tbsp raw organic/local honey
Apply the mix on your face and neck. Wash it off in 10 minutes.
P.S. Don’t forget to eat more fruits and vegetables to feel and look fabulous in Summer.
Why Strawberries, Peaches and Cherries Can Be Dangerous to Your Health
Are Your Fruits and Vegetables Really Fresh
Bon Appetit and cheers to your Health and Beauty!
Irina Wardas, HHC
Women’s Holistic Health Coach and Nutrition Counselor